Effective April 19, 2020
We accept orders from the following countries/regions:
- Europe (EU/Schengen)
- United Kingdom
If you would like to order something and ship to another country not on this list, please contact us. We would be happy to provide a quote if possible.
Due to contractual constraints, we have restrictions on shipping some products internationally:
- We cannot ship SIG SAUER branded products outside of the United States
- We cannot ship UMAREX branded products outside of the United States
We try to keep product and category pages regularly updated with this information, but mistakes do happen.
- All orders are charged in US Dollars. Our website does not charge a conversion fee, although your bank might charge a fee to convert your currency into USD for the payment.
- All orders are shipped from our headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, unless otherwise noted
- We share a warehouse in the United Kingdom, which has many parts available on Buckshot Supply. Your order may ship from this location.
International Shipping Policy
- Shipping Methods: We reserve the right to use any carrier to get your order to you in a timely and effective manner. Typically we use Fedex, UPS, or USPS, depending on the size of the order and its contents.
- Handling Time: Please allow up to four business days for your order to be processed and shipped.
- Expedited Shipping: Not available on international orders.
- Import and Duties: All shipments are shipped with import duties and tariffs unpaid. The responsibility to pay import duties and any local taxes is fully your responsibility.
- Some items cannot be shipped via air services, and therefore are ineligible for export
International Return Policy
- We accept returns of international orders whose value before shipping and taxes is over 100.00 USD
- Products specifically marked on the product detail page (for example some clearance items) as non-returnable are not eligible for return
- Return shipping shall be paid by the customer
- If you are returning an item that doesn’t work, please contact us before sending the item. Often we can get your issue resolved without having to send it back to the United States.
To initiate an international return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA and to coordinate the shipping.
You may be charged a restocking fee of up to 20% if any of the following are true:
- The item is not in original packaging
- The item is not in original condition
- The retail packaging is damaged beyond reason
- The item is defective, and you refused help from the manufacturer