- Precision Machined from Aircraft Aluminum with a Matte Black Finish and Featuring Machined Forward and Rearward Facing Glare Reducing Serrations
- Slim Tower Profile Ideal for Mounting Ambidextrous Weapon Lights Forward of the Sight
- Uses Standard A2 Front Sight Post, Interchangeable with Other Aftermarket Posts with Equivalent Dimensions
- Utilizes a Single Locking Torx Screw and Square-shaped Integral Recoil Stop for a Secure Zero Hold and Return to Zero on MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rails
- T20 Torx Wrench Included for a Simple and User Friendly Installation
- Designed to Match MT-950RS03 Super Slim Rear Sight and for Installation on Same Level Plane Applications
NOTE: We recommend to tighten the side plate screw with torque value of about 35 inch-lb.