Meet the new large bore two chamber muzzle brake from Midwest Industries. This muzzle device model is designed to minimize perceived recoil and help shooters engage targets with rapid follow-up shots. Whether they're plinking steel silhouettes in a Cowboy Action match or dropping big game in its tracks, big bore shooters will quickly discover that these muzzle brakes are an integral part of their success in the field.
- Large two chamber design reduces muzzle climb
- For use up to .357 caliber firearms
- Constructed from tool steel with a phosphate finish
- 5/8-24 threads
- .410" diameter hole
- Includes new crush washer
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight 4oz
* Midwest Industries is NOT responsible for installation and usage of incorrect muzzle devices on firearms *
* Please consult certified gunsmith to determine correct threads and hole diameter of muzzle device needed *